Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

12-26-2010

Wow, these last few days are a whirlwind! Christmas was awesome, I will admit this year was harder then past...Frank's mom is now in Wisconsin with her daughter...My family is in Washington and we haven't done Christmas in my adult life. So it was Frank, me and the girls...we made cookies, we watched movies...we wrapped presents but most importantly we enjoyed each other. I always spend too much time as a mother...worrying about the specifics, hoping my girls will remember ~ that they will have one memory to hold onto. This year I threw that out the window. I know in my heart that my girls are happy. They are amazing, they have a treasure box of memories that may not be great or significant to others...but to US, they are unforgettable!
~~I am looking forward to 2011, I have decided that in this new year I am going to be everything i can be. i am going to share, I am going to learn I am going to offer my support. I am looking forward to some new ideas and I am hoping to make them soar. I am eager for so many different things...but one thing i am adding to the list is ALLIE:) I sometimes get lost in the many phone calls, letters and doctors visits...but this year I am going to try to be more conscious or ME:)
~I was on the Advanced Bionics wedsite the other night. Looking for any trace of a idea of when they are going to start implanting again. UGHHH I wish I knew. could be 6 weeks could be 6 months. We still have hopes becuase we have 4 weeks until Aubrey's surgery date! We are so excited for this....better then Disneyland...better then Christmas....it brings pure excitment to Aubrey when we talk about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment