Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

╔════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════╗
☼ How lucky am I to have amazing kids ☼

╚════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════╝

~~Well, yesterday I got a call from Lewis and Clark (Madie's School) saying "Allie, not sure if this is good news or bad...but someone found the LOST hearing aid" HOLY BANANA'S, really? it was found? WOW, never in the 13 years I have been dealing with hearing aids has one appeared without a "finders prize" wow, THANK YOU to whoever found the long lost purple hearing aid. So we are now the proud owners of TWO hearing aids for Madie...so if by chance we lose that aid AGAIN (SHH don't even think it) we will have a back up!
~~On another note, I still have yet to hear from Children's Hospital, about scheduling for this CI surgery. Ugh, does not everyone know I have the patience of a 3 month old child? this is killing me. I did get in my fortune cookie yesterday that "this months travels will bring you much happiness" YES IT WILL, so I am going to continue to hope that they HURRY IT UP and call me!
~~Aubrey has really gotten into Volleyball, she is such a natural, she is NOT afraid of the ball..she is aggressive and really tries to do her best! I so enjoy going to her games and cheering her on! This Saturday is pictures...yeah my wall will get a new picture! also next week are spring pictures for both girls at school...YEAH:)
~~The move is done! I said DONE...all that is left is unpacking and putting things where they need to be. But let me say, I love my house! the other day when the cable guys left, i walked upstairs and thought...geesh those guys left a light on...and NOPE, it was the sunset peaking in ALL the windows. Wow it is so bright and cheery here! I am so happy to be done with MOLDY HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment