Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011




~~My family is SO not perfect, BUT, I am SO in love with them~~
The tickets were bought(thanks Erick) everything is coming together for DENVER. It would be better if the Ronald McDonald house took reservations, but hey....FAITH, right? So I do ask everyone reading this....please think about the 13th or March, send GOOD WARM vibes to the RONALD MAC house that it will be EMPTY!
Its crazy to think this day is almost here. It cant come fast enough...well, maybe it can...becuase packing for three weeks and on a budget...uhm, yeah. My thoughts are to send a box either to the hospital or the RMH...with some comforting things. Aubrey has already told me that she needs to take her blanket...yeah queen size pink fuz...but I guess if it is something that brings comfort to her...then she will need it! Thank goodness for my blackberry, I will be living on it I am sure!

~~The sun is shining today....so pretty:) although I must admit, I am so tired of this white stuff they call snow. I am not sure I want to say that too loud...being as I live in MONTANA. It is fun to watch the kids get excited about sledding and snow ball fights, but I am excited for summer!
Madie has been so sick> I want to say today is day number 12. Her strep throat, influenza, croup and RSV tests all came back positive. Yep, the girl has been nailed by the sick bugs....today we just added a second antibiotics, the big guns are out:) lets get better. My nights and days are all running together. I am tired and afraid a little cranky.

So again, March 14Th is surgery. We are to be at the hospital at 630, surgery is at 830... here is where I will keep track of EVERYTHING. Pictures and videos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment