Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

feeling like a ASS

~~Tonight I am just going to talk to myself on this blog~~
As i usually do anyway? i use this more as a journal then a giving information, but I guess I share with you my soul..my aches and pains as a person and a mother!
The video phone has been down since we got here to Denver..I am feeling like NO ONE uses it, or they have experienced the same issues we have and just have let it go. Well you know me, I am not quite nor am I about to let this go. So after many phone calls, meetings and rants and raves~~It is now working! I got sincere apologies and they all had said thank you for bringing this to our attention. They even went as far as setting up sessions and training for ALL the staff on the VP and MARTII (the hospitals computer interpreter. They admitted to letting Aubrey down! which I am glad they are doing training, like I have always said if my tears and heartache help another person, prevent another or family from some of the same heartaches....then it is ALL worth it!
~~So tonight I hurt, my heart hurts so bad! After 1- days the VP is up and working, well Aubrey only has certain times she can call her friends back in Montana. The kids are at school and have activities after school...then another friend never answers her VP or tango or cell phone! She was crushed. She said to me tonight such a strong statement.... "mom, it's crap! you and everyone else can talk on the phone whenever you want, nothing stops you, I cant!" as tears rolled down her cheeks..I was so torn, she was so right! Do we as mom's dad's Friends, sisters...aunts and uncles~~professionals and neighbors we NEED to open our eyes and our hearts~~
~~So coming back to the Ronald McDonald House I could tell she was upset, I wasn't exactly sure what it was but knowing my daughter it was something! big. I came in and read her blog and ughhh my heart fell! I cant make up for it, I cant go back and do it differently~~~But what I can do is make sure the next time....I do it totally different. I need to ALWAYS realize of who is around me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment