Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Good Morning...
Last night, Aubrey and I had the chance to just lay on her bed and chat, it was so awesome to just enjoy some moments before life gets crazy! A friend of hers ~~ Who is 18 just got her implant activated and has so great about sharing with Aubrey her experience and what to expect what bothers her...and how it changed her life. Aubrey said that hearing T's experience has made it much more real for her, she is even more excised about this process. She was telling me about the toilet never will be the same...When T goes to the bathroom the sound of the toilet flushing is still overwhelming to her and she takes her implant off~~~Think about that, really how awesome! Then we spent time chatting about the animals...Aubrey wonders if she will hear the cat purr? the ducks and birds. She was excited about starting my car in the mornings:) you see that has always been something she enjoys to do...but in recent years I have had to stop her, when i use my ears and hear the grinding of the engine...gave me a little worry about my car! Aurbey isn't able to know when the car has started. Especially since so many of today's cars are so quite~~heck even for me it can be a challenge. But she hated not being able to run out and start daddy's car for him on chilly mornings:)
My girls are amazing...I am so anxious for life to begin on a different note for Aubrey:) stay tuned I will be posting as we are in Denver. Surgery is Monday and activation is the 25Th....

No comments:

Post a Comment